Contact Mr. Ball

troy.ball@jordandistrict.org

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Apology and Video

First, allow me to apologize. It just came to my attention that my posts have not been appearing. I have remedied the situation and you should now start seeing the posts. Please forgive me.

On Fridat 21st, Sept. we began our unit on Ancient India and China. We began by looking at a video called The Story of India: (Episode 2) The Power of Ideas. This video gave us a great introduction into some of the powerful ideas, people, and events of ancient India.

If you were absent you will need to write a 1 page typed report double spaced on the following topic to make up for the video: The Origins of Buddhism. Please discuss the person who founded Buddhism, why he did it and what impact Buddhism has had on the world.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment